The accounts receivable follow-up team in a healthcare organization is responsible for looking after denied claims and AR follow up claims.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Any Graduates and Post Graduates.
- 1-4 Years of experience in accounts receivable follow-up / denial management for US healthcare customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Identify denial reason and work on resolution.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating their account information.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and company policy