The Operations Manager is responsible for contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits and identify trends
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least four years of medical Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience required with a consistent track record of achieving metrics.
- At least three years of supervisory experience with the ability to successfully resolve a variety of people issues.
- Previous cash management or bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Experience with Data Analytics in healthcare, highly preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Products is required.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning requirements; establishing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Provide leadership to RCM call center employees & staff
- Available for employee meetings and questions.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service level and taking corrective action, as needed
- Assist other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals
- Provide periodic reporting to customers.
- Meet with customer regularly to review progress and problem resolution.
- Make sure the customer expectations are in line with the services agreement.
- Communicate with the practices about Compliance, Quality Metrics, Quality Measures, Work flow changes and EHR implementation/process.
- Provide upper management with revenue cycle status including reports, metrics, and presentations.
- Ensure maximization of cash flow while improving customer relations.
- Manage charges and payment posting, credit resolution and cash balancing for multiple practices.
- Analyzes claims, utilization, and medical cost data.
- Develops strategic, cost effective programs, and makes system or network changes to enhance processes and increase revenue.
- Monitors aged accounts and verifies appropriate collections procedures are being followed.
- Manages revenue cycle projects at the Practice level, such as audits.
- Serve as a liaison to the RCM and HIT teams to onboard new customers.
- Develops, monitors, and assesses business metrics in order to refine processes and improve efficiencies.
- Establishes internal goals and identifies external benchmarks.
- Attracts high caliber people, accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees; gives timely, specific feedback and helpful coaching; provides challenging assignments and opportunities for development.
- Responsible for assessing performance, recommending salary changes, and progressive discipline.
- Perform other account management duties as requested or assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Cycle Operations (Professional Billing) for large hospital systems or physician groups, with CPT, ICD10, and HCPC coding and medical terminology, as well as an overall understanding of managed care products (HMO, PPO, etc.)
- Experience with process improvement and quality control
- Understand healthcare revenue cycle dynamics
- Excellent Project Management skills; Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines accordingly
- Excellent follow up, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Must present a professional appearance and presence when interfacing with customers, staff, management, and vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to adapt communication style to audience
- Personable and positive demeanor, especially when dealing with customers
- Able to change tasks quickly as business needs dictate
- Ability to foster trust and respect among customers, vendors, and team members accordingly
- Displays original thinking and creativity; develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Uses discretion when handling confidential information.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Click Here To Apply