In this role, you will be a part of our core product development team. You will be responsible for adding new enhancements and features to the Atom Product, ensuring high performance, responsiveness and availability to the users. You will also be responsible for integrating various systems that facilitate the application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduation/Post Graduation in IT stream from reputed engineering college.
- 1-3 Years of experience with back end programing and front-end programming.
- Expertise with back-end programming languages such as .Net Framework or .Net Core.
- Expertise in front-end programming using Angular framework.
- Expertise in MS SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Deliver a complete, high performant, and secure front end application using HTML5/AngularJS/CSS
- Write code across the full stack – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Mem cached and Varnish
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Good experience with Angular, DotNet and Sql.